Which laptop is best for digital marketing?: People find digital marketing to be one of the hottest industries. A digital marketer must be able to impress and dominate the competition in order to execute their ad campaigns smoothly and present a new creative idea.
Are you looking for which laptop is best for digital marketing? Then you have landed in right place.
We’ve compiled a list of which laptop is best for digital marketing in this article. The gadgets were chosen using a data-driven metric and inspiration from Steve Jobs’ minimalism.
We have brought which laptop is best for digital marketing to ease your confusion. Read to overcome your confusion and we hope that it may help you to choose which laptop is best for digital marketing.
Content writing, graphic design, video editing, web design, advertisement creation, and a variety of other duties are all part of digital marketing. A high-processing laptop is required to complete all of these vital tasks. Laptops for digital marketing should be multifunctional.
To exhibit high-quality visuals, it should have a super-fast processor with at least 8GB of RAM that can create a large Excel data report and presentation without lag. Aside from that, which laptop is best for digital marketing should have a sturdy hard drive that can securely store graphic designs and massive data files.
If you plan to use the laptop for video editing, it must have a decent GPU, ideally Nvidia. How could we overlook the battery life? As a marketer, you will spend the majority of your time at your desk, guiding individuals and presenting your ideas to your CEO and Marketing heads.
The next step is to select an operating system, which is based on your preferences, we suggest using Windows (which is preferred by advertisers) or Mac OS.
Mac OS is secure and easy to use, while Windows connects effortlessly with all devices and apps, making Microsoft 365, Teams, and other popular marketing products simple to use.
As a result, we’ve compiled a list of which laptop is best for digital marketing tasks.
Which laptop is best for digital marketing in 2022
1. ACER ASPIRE E15
It is one of the best laptops that streamers may bring. Acer’s strong boosting CPU is ideal for heavy-duty tasks. It features a 13-hour battery life, which could assist you to speed up your animations. The laptop has a highly refined appearance. Aside from that, the screen is LED-backlit and boasts a full HD resolution.
PROCESSOR: 2.50GHz Intel Core i5-7200 7th Gen processor
STORAGE: 1 TB
GRAPHICS: Nvidia GeForce 940MX 2GB Graphics
- It has an excellent keyboard and a fast touchpad.
- It is equipped with a quick processor.
- It has a long-lasting battery.
- It features storage that can be expanded.
- It has a large number of ports to choose from.
- It is thick and heavy in comparison.
- It doesn’t have a fingerprint scanner or an iris scanner.
- The display gradually deteriorates.
2. HP ELITE DRAGONFLY:
The Elite Dragonfly is a business laptop that is just a business name. With its lightweight, tiny size, and exquisite form, the Dragonfly resembles a sleek ultraportable rather than a cumbersome notebook given to you by your company’s IT department. It has excellent multitasking capabilities, but it does not support a large number of games. The Dragonfly’s battery life may fall short of that of its competitors.
PROCESSOR: Intel® Core i7-8565U
RAM: 16 GB
STORAGE: 1 TB
GRAPHICS: Intel® HD graphics 620
SCREEN: LCD 13.3 inches. FHD
- It has a really attractive and stylish design.
- Long-lasting battery.
- Extremely tight security.
- With a 360° hinge, it’s light and easy to carry.
- It was not cheap.
- It is unable to cope with the increased graphic job load.
3. MICROSOFT SURFACE PRO 7:
It’s a two-in-one laptop from Microsoft. It is the greatest laptop with a detachable 12.3-inch screen. When necessary, it can be turned into a tablet. The Surface Pro has an outstanding camera and is lightweight, making it convenient to transport. It has some cool features that set it different from the competition, such as a touchscreen that makes it convenient. It’s not too pricey, and it’s a fantastic digital marketing tool that you’ll fall in love with.
PROCESSOR: Core i7-1065G7
STORAGE: 128GB, 256GB, 512GB, 1TB SSD
GRAPHICS: Iris Plus 940
SCREEN: 12.3-inch, 2736×1824
- The laptop is inexpensive, costing roughly $900.
- It’s a laptop that converts into a tablet.
- It has a speedier Intel 10th generation processor and a 10.5-hour battery life.
- A surface pen can also be utilized with the laptop.
- There is no Thunderbolt 3 ports available.
- The pen is available for purchase separately.
4. GOOGLE PIXELBOOK GO:
This is one of the experiences that Google offers that is emulated by the industry. The most well-known Chromebooks are low-cost Windows PC alternatives, and there are lots of good ones for under $1000. The Pixel Book Go, on the other hand, makes a strong case for a Chromebook with a lot more refinement.
It’s well-made, well-assembled, and a pleasure to use. This convertible is ideal for digital marketing business meetings since it helps you stand out.
PROCESSOR: Intel Core i5-8200Y processor
RAM: 8 GB-16GB
STORAGE: 128GB SSD
GRAPHICS: Intel UHD 615 GPU
SCREEN: 13.3 inches., 1920 x 1080
- It’s a slim and stylish laptop that’ll keep you comfortable.
- It has a high-priced keyboard.
- It includes a 1080p Webcam, which is really unusual.
- It comes with high-quality speakers.
- Battery life is really long.
- In direct sunlight, it lacks an auto display.
- There is no fingerprint scanner available.
- There is no way to expand the storage with a micro SD card.
- When compared to other non-Google Chromebooks, it’s somewhat pricey.
5. MACBOOK PRO 13:
This laptop is designed for Apple users. In its current form, it is a quick and powerful laptop. It is one of the most advantageous decisions you can make as a digital marketer. It’s a 13-inch MacBook Pro with multitasking capabilities. System control of brightness, volume interactions, auto-correction, and emoticons are among the functions that the laptop automatically adopts. The laptop has a battery life of 19 hours, which is excellent.
PROCESSOR: Intel Core i5-8279U Processor
STORAGE: 512GB, SSD
GRAPHICS: Integrated, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655
SCREEN: 13,3 inch, 2560×1600, IPS
- It boasts a retina display with great resolution and strong speakers.
- With an aluminum case, it is exceptionally slim and light.
- It boasts a force touch trackpad that is both versatile and intelligent.
- It allows the T2 chip and Hey Siri functions.
- Depending on the model, the laptop has limited internal storage.
- It’s a high-priced laptop.
- There are no legacy ports on the laptop.
- The laptop employs an Intel Iris 655+ graphics chip, which does not provide excellent graphic performance.
Conclusion of Which Laptop is Best for Digital Marketing?
Which Laptop is Best for Digital Marketing, in our opinion, is the Microsoft Surface Pro, due to its outstanding features, flexibility in marketing, and overall experience. It’s a stylus-equipped 2-in-1 laptop. It is cost-effective and may be used for gaming and other hobbies as well. It has a modern processor and a great graphics card.
You might also go for the current MacBook Air, which is one of the most popular choices of all time due to its simplicity and security.